Stimulate your creativity each week, with the best hands-on experiments and activities. Our Winter trimester will delve into the topic of the brain, eyes, senses, and how they are all connected! Stop by for 1 to 1.5 hours between 4:30 & 6:30pm Mondays and Wednesdays.
The boys program is located in the Walder Science Center Building, and the girls program is located in the Adas Yeshurun building (down the stairs from the main entrance).
The cost for each child is $10 per individual session, $60 for 8 sessions, or $100 for 16 sessions. Siblings join for half price. The program is located at 3050 W. Touhy Ave.
Preregistration is required so that we can be prepared for the right amount of students. You can sign up your children over the phone at 773-649-5360 or at email@example.com. We can answer any of your questions as well upon contact.
Our after school programs (this program in particular on just Mondays and Wednesdays) run throughout the following dates (we are off on the holidays):
- Oct 23rd through Dec 7th
- January 29th through Feb 27th
- March 5th through the 22rd
- April 9th through May 17th
- May 23rd to June 14th
To make a payment for the program, click the payment button.MAKE PAYMENT
Need-based scholarships are available upon request.
2017-18 After School Schedule
- Oct 15 through Nov 29 (skipping Nov 21 and 22 for Thanksgiving)
- Dec 12 through Jan 10th (skipping Dec 10 with Fast Day)
- Jan 28 through April 9 (skipping Mar 20 and 21 for Purim)
- April 29 through June 13 (skipping May 27 and Jun 10)